CHERRY HILL DRIVE * BELTON, MISSOURI
ONLINE ONLY AUCTION
5+/- ACRES * VACANT LAND * FRONTAGE ON MO-58 and CHERRY HILL DR.
HIGH TRAFFIC AREA * BUILDING POTENTIAL * CHERRY HILL DRIVE ACCESS
ONLINE BIDDING OPENS: Friday * November 8th at 6:00pm (CST).
ONLINE BIDDING CLOSES: Friday * December 6th at 6:00pm (CST).
REGISTER & BID ONLINE: Go to www.AuctionKansasCity.com and register online. All bidding is conducted online only and registration can take up to 24 hours, so please register before the last day.
PROPERTY LOCATION: (Northeast Corner) East State Route 58 Hwy and Cherry Hill Drive in Belton, Missouri 64012. (Watch for signage).
MAP LINK: https://uc.mapright.com/ranching/maps/e98d595e2e359ddee82d24668398b052/share
LEGAL DESCRIPTION: Lot 1, Cherry Hill Commercial Park Fourth Plat, a subdivision in Belton, Cass County, Missouri, according to the recorded plat thereof, filed in Plat Book 22 at Page 25. See “Exhibit A” in the attached Title Insurance Commitment for a complete legal description.
ACREAGE: 5.00+/- acres according to Cass County, Missouri.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: This development land tract is located in an area with a well-established and growing residential and commercial footprint. The property is well suited for development and offers excellent access from Cherry Hill Drive. It also has high visibility frontage on East State Route 58 Highway on the west edge of Belton, Missouri. The property is located directly across the highway from the Belton High School and is ready immediately for development.
ZONING: Current zoning is C-2 (verify).
TAXES: The 2019 taxes prorate to the date of closing.
SOIL TYPES: The principal soil type is Sampsel silty clay loam, 2% to 5% slopes, class 2e.
MINERALS: Sellers share of mineral rights (if any) will sell with the surface.
PROPERTY PREVIEW: The property is vacant land and can be viewed at any time.
AUCTIONEERS NOTE: The sellers have elected to sell their Cherry Hill development land at an Online Only Auction. This is an excellent opportunity for development or investment with a property that has high visibility and traffic counts, and an opportunity for a variety of future uses for this vacant land. For questions about the property, contact the auction company at (877) 318-0438.
SELLER: Principal Property Group LLC.
THIS IS A LEGALLY BINDING DOCUMENT. IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS SET FORTH HEREIN, PLEASE CONSULT AN ATTORNEY PRIOR TO SIGNING.
I ________________________________ (Buyer) agree to immediately enter into a Purchase Contract if I am declared the high bidder (winning bidder) by the auctioneer during the following auction:
- A 5+/- acre tract of land located on the Northeast corner of the intersection of MO Hwy 58 and Cherry Hill Drive, in Belton, Cass County, Missouri.
Legally described as: Lot 1, Cherry Hill Commercial Park Fourth Plat, a subdivision in Belton, Cass County, Missouri, according to the recorded plat thereof, filed in Plat Book 22 at Page 25. Said Legal Description shall be confirmed in the Preliminary Title Commitment.
- Online Bidding Opens on Friday, November 8th, 2019 at 6:00 PM
- Online Bidding Closes on Friday, December 6th, 2019 at 6:00 PM
By signing below, I agree that I have read and fully understand the Online Auction Bidders Agreement and the Terms and Conditions of this auction.
I fully understand and agree that an Online Auction Bidders Agreement MUST be signed and returned to United Country – Kansas City Auction and Realty, prior to being allowed to bid in the Online Auction. As a bidder, it is solely my responsibility to contact the auction company at (877) 318-0438 with any questions regarding the auction, purchase agreement or terms & conditions, prior to placing any bids in said auction.
Online Auction Terms & Conditions
- Seller’s Confirmation Auction: The property is being offered in an Online Only Auction, with all bids being subject to Seller’s Confirmation.
- Bidding Registration: Online bidder hereby agrees that they must be properly registered for the online auction by completing and signing the (Online Auction Bidders Agreement), which will be sent by email via DocuSign. Upon completing this registration form and receiving approval, bidding privileges will be turned on. If you need assistance with registration, you may contact Lucinda Terrel at (816) 420-6257 or by email at LTerrel@UC-KC.com. Seller(s) may at their sole discretion request additional registration requirements from any bidder unknown to them or the auction company.
- Bidding Opens/Closes: The Online Only Auction (i.e. Internet Auction) bidding shall be opened and begin closing on the dates and times stated above.
- Property Preview Dates: It is highly recommended that all bidders personally inspect the property prior to placing any bids in the auction. Property inspections are the sole responsibility of the bidders and can be conducted at any time as this property is vacant land. The property may also be inspected by scheduling an appointment with the Auction Company at (877) 318-0438.
- Cash Offer/No Financing Contingency: By participating in this auction, bidders hereby agree that their bid shall NOT be subject to the bidder’s ability to obtain financing. By placing a bid in this auction, bidders are making a “cash offer” to purchase the property. Financing is NOT a contingency in the purchase agreement.
- Buyer’s Premium: A Ten Percent (10%) Buyer’s Premium shall be added to the final bid price place online, which will determine the Total Contract Sales Price. Bidders hereby understand that the Buyer’s Premium shall be added to the winning bid to create the Total Contract Sales Price for which they are obligated to pay for the property.
- Purchase Contract: Winning bidder hereby agrees to enter into a Contract to Purchase the property immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction the winning bidder will be forwarded via email an Auction Real Estate Sales Contract to purchase the property. A signed copy of the Auction Real Estate Sales Contract must be received by United Country – Kansas City Auction and Realty no later than 24 hours from the time said Purchase Contract was sent to the winning bidder. The Auction Real Estate Sales Contract may be (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). A sample purchase contract is available for review online prior to placing any bids in the auction.
- Down Payment: A Ten Percent (10%) non-refundable down payment based on the total contract purchase price (which includes the buyer’s premium) will be wire transferred or hand delivered in the form of certified funds to the Title Company no later than 48 hours following the close of auction. See closing agents contact information below. The balance of the purchase price will be due in full at closing.
- Closing: Closing shall be on or by Friday, December 20th, 2019. Closing shall take place at Coffelt Land Title Co, 1006 W Foxwood Dr., Raymore, MO 64083. The phone number is (816) 322-8179. Out of state buyers will be afforded the opportunity to close via email, mail and wire transfer of certified funds.
- Easements: The sale of the property is subject to any and all easements of record.
- Minerals: The seller’s share of minerals (if any) will transfer with the surface at closing.
- Survey: Seller shall not require any additional survey and if the Buyer desires additional survey, it shall be at the Buyer’s sole expense.
- Possession: Possession of the property will be given upon payment in full of the purchase price and transfer of title, at closing.
- Title Insurance: Title Insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. Seller shall execute a general warranty deed conveying the property to the buyer(s).
- Taxes: Seller shall pay the 2018 and all prior year real estate taxes. The 2019 real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing.
- Online Auction Technology (Disclaimer): Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against United Country – Kansas City Auction and Realty, or anyone else, if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction. Online bidding is subject to technology faults and issues which are outside the control of the auction company. Bidder(s) are encouraged to use the “Maximum Bid” feature on the bidding platform and lock in their maximum bid amount, if they are concerned about technology failure during the auction.
- Soft Close: If a bid is received within the last 3 minutes of the auction, the auction close time will automatically extend 3 minutes to allow other bidders an opportunity to competitively bid prior to the auction closing. This feature eliminates "snipers" and encourages fair and impartial bidding from all participants.
- Disclaimer: All information provided is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. Information is subject to change without notice. There are no warranties either expressed or implied pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold "As-Is, Where-Is" with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. The Auctioneer reserves the right to bid on behalf of the Seller up to, but not beyond the Seller’s reserve price (if applicable). The property is available for and subject to sale prior to auction. By participating in this auction, Buyers hereby acknowledge that any bid(s) placed by them is a binding agreement to purchase the property, subject to the bid being approved by Seller (if applicable).
- Pre-Auction Sales: As an exclusive agent for the Seller, the Auctioneer shall present any and all bona fide written offers to the Seller, which may be created outside of the online bidding platform. Therefore, all properties are subject to pre-auction sales. Pre-auction offers must meet all of the auction terms and conditions, and must be submitted to the Auctioneer on the Auction Real Estate Sales Contract, along with the required earnest deposit. Properly submitted offers will be presented to the Seller in a timely manner. Seller may accept or reject such offer at their sole and absolute discretion.